You have your favorite Nerf gun, you may even have the best mega Nerf gun, but how do you store all of your Nerf bullets and your other Nerf gear that you can’t possibly hold? The Nerf N-Strike Elite Series Tactical Vest is what you need. This tactical vest can hold 4 clips pretty comfortably and holster, clip, or pocket up 2 to 3 weapons.
Why buy the Nerf N-Strike Elite Series Tactical Vest?
- Allows for easy disbursement of extra ammo
- Stores up to 6 clips easily
- Usable with multiple weapon types and classes
- Carabiner makes it easy to store a larger extra weapon
- Easily adjustable with straps in the back
- Comes with 2 clips and 24 elite darts
Nerf Tactical Vest Fit
The N-Strike Elite Series Tactical Vest is fully adjustable with simple straps on the outside. The Elite Tactical Vest has been optimized for its target market of about a 10-year-old, but it can work for those as young as 5 or 6. It may be a bit snug for larger kids or adults over 170 pounds but should still function up to about 185 pounds, depending on chest size. This vest is made of durable Nylon and feels rather comfortable as long as you have another shirt underneath.
Nerf Vest Function
This Nerf Vest functions very well. It holds up to 6 clips, 2-3 smaller weapons (Nerf Jolts or similar), 1 medium class Nerf gun (such as a Nerf N-Strike Elite Mega Cyclone Shooter Blaster or a Nerf N-Strike Elite Strongarm Blaster). It comes with 2 elite dart clips and 24 elite darts. The carabiner is easy to holster a sidearm and sling it around during a Nerf battle. Although it comes with 24 elite darts, the vest only has room to carry 12 darts. You may be able to even holster an extra super soaker in a super soaker battle.
Nerf Vest Look and Feel
This vest looks and feels nice with its traditional orange, blue, and black colors that are sure to blend well with your other Nerf gear. It has a strap that connects the two halves of the vest plus a mesh back, allowing it to breath easier.
- Lots of flexibility in what you can carry
- Comes with both clips and darts
- Can store up to 6 clips
- Will easily hold an extra weapon or two
- Can be a bit pricey compared to other non Nerf branded vests
- Although functional, can get a little bulky with a lot of gear
- Clips and darts only work with some guns
- Doesn’t function as well with Mega Nerf Gun sizes
Recommendation on this Nerf Vest:
Although it can be a bit pricey compared to some of the other non-official Nerf vests, this vest still creates good value by allowing the use of extra clips, darts, and spare weapons. It can definitely give a lot of flexibility to your Nerf arsenal. Because it is official Nerf Brand, you know it’s made with good construction and materials, unlike some of the off branded vests that likely do not have the same standards. This Nerf N-Strike Elite Series Tactical Vest is definitely a Nerf accessory buy for serious Nerf fans.